How We Work
AgriTerra is focused on a simple mission: We aim to steadily deliver superior value for the benefit of all our partners and clients from all over the world. All Partners must work in harmony to maintain the systems needed to deliver quality products from Farm to the Consumer.
HOW WE WORKAgriTerra is committed to delivering food and agriculture systems, feed & services that exceed customer expectations and are better for farmer communities and our world.
We collaborate with numerous small to medium sized farmers and partner supply agents. This network provides us with access to a regular supply of fresh fruits and vegetables that we can supply globally via our distribution network and logistics partners.
We deal with established clients in various markets and we also use independent agents or agencies to build our client base and market reach in other areas.
All of this must work in harmony to create and effective and reliable network to supply the best quality products and services from farm to consumers.
CODE OF CONDUCTAgriTerra delivers on its business priorities while maintaining a priority for ethical business behaviour in all aspect of our operations. Business is about building relationships between different parties and creating win-win results in all situations.
our commitment to quality
To ensure that we meet our responsibilities and obligations to our customers, employees, partners, suppliers and to our shareholders we are committed to the following Quality Objectives:
- Deliver on-time and on-quality all products, systems and services to meet or exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Identify and understand our customer’s expectations, measure customer perceptions, and implement improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
- Enable and engage our employees with respect with a focus to improve operational performance along the value chain from farmers and suppliers to customers.
- Increase the motivation and skills of our employees to add value to our customers and our businesses, through continual training and development.
- Being fair to both our farmers / suppliers and our clients by negotiating prices that are acceptable for both sides.
- Leverage our partners and suppliers strengths to improve our products and our business operations.
- Embed social responsibility and company ethics policies in our business practices.
- Continually maintain our commitment to delivering value and fairness in all aspects of our business through all products, operations, systems and services.